Laugh it off?

The gloom of my last post can't be left hanging out there online forever, like a dark shadow cast across the blogosphere. Time to distract ourselves with some of the little things in life that make me smile and giggle:
- like Cuteoverload.com Check daily for adorableness.
- like looking at the back of a twenty dollar bill and remembering James' initial reaction to the new design: that it looks like the White House is under attack by killer bees
- like thinking about Dubya's reaction to a bee attack (Git the chainsaw, Laura!)
- And I also recently caught a little bit of the Ellen Degeneres stand up show on Comedy Central. I like humor that manages to be funny without being insulting, dirty, raunch, potty-mouthed, or racist. And who doesn't love the raccoon in this ad?

2 comments:

Andra Sue said...

Oh yeah, I love that commercial. Always makes me smile. :)

Leah said...

hey you, I locked out my personal email b/c I found out that random friends of friends were reading my blog. So I got creeped out. Please send me your email b/c I want to be able to keep in touch with you! I don't want to lose touch with you again if I can help.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates