Oh Cruel Irony

There can be little that is more ironic than a pharmaceutical executive who spends countless minutes digging in both her purse and backpack for... a pen. Such was my predicament this evening on the train. ("A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse.")

The Ambien ones are my fave. Such a nice cushy grip and pretty pictures. Despite the wide array that I have at home I have been known to pick up a pen at my doctor's office while filling out my forms and hopefully comment, "Nice pen," wishing that the nurse will allow me to take it home. Which they did. I seem to forget that I have the power to make these decisions myself, both to buy my own pens, and, in fact, direct pharmaceutical company decisions on which pens we hand out. The power makes me heady.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates