Bootsie

You know you live in Chicago when it snows all day long, but you still refuse to be deterred from going outside. Instead you go shopping in Lincoln Park, outside. No sheltered indoor mall that you drive to; instead taking the El to walk the snowy sidewalks.
And you realize while shoe shopping that you own four pairs of weather boots. (Above.) And you wonder that you might want another pair.
Time was that just one pair of winter boots was reasonable, and they made a few appearances, when the snow was serious. But my wardrobe has grown.

And I have talked myself out of pair #5. (It also wasn't available in my size and preferred color, which made discipline far easier.)
I do think I need another scarf maybe.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates