This Weekend

This weekend I am looking forward to...
- catching up on sleep. I've felt tired all week long but every night still stay up until 10 or 11 pm!
- My Sewing 101 class on Sunday! I wish this was something I'd recorded as a new year's resolution, since I have been meaning to do it for a long time. The store that hosts the class already has me salivating with their beautiful fabrics in their etsy store.


- Going to the gym. This was a new year's resolution and I am craving a little activity. Do you ever bend over or reach for something and realize that you're not as spry as you used to be? At-home yoga might be in order too.
- Chasing the cats to trim their claws. Ok, I'm not really enthusiastic about the process, but I do feel terribly satisfied when I know their little sharpies won't be tearing up the furniture, or our friends, or Jason.

1 comments:

abby said...

I got an email from a local store that offers sewing classas this morning, and now see that you are going to class, too... perhaps I should get the machine out.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates