Marking the Days


This adorable idea for marking baby's development in a monthly photo comes from Making it Lovely. Pin badge to babe for the monthly portrait, never have to label a photo again!

I also thought the idea of taking a daily photo and doing the YouTube video compilation might be intriguing. (You know, if I had a baby on hand.) I thought it'd make the transformation all the more amazing, but it's funny how aging sneaks up on you in thirty years, or even 30-something seconds of photos.Well, I'm glad I'm over that idea, since I'm sure as soon as I did have a baby, I'd have no time to be honoring the daily photo idea, much less compiling them and posting them to YouTube.

This baby-themed post brought to mind by the abundance of my friends and coworkers having babies lately. Time to make some more burp clothes!

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates