Beauty in the Everyday

Yesterday I happened to notice what a pretty, cheery and clean composition the cups, and one bright colander, made in our dishwasher.
A Caribbean beach or mountain covered in evergreens is also nice, but in the meantime this will do since it was kind of unexpected and accidental. Later Jason was a little perturbed when he tried emptying the dishwasher because I never flipped that tupperware container at the front over. It filled with water during the wash cycle which splashed a lot when he pulled it out to put it away. I guess I was too busy taking pictures? But it did buy him an excuse to come back to the dishes later, since everything on the lower tray was now wet.

1 comments:

JCK said...

Funny, first thing my eye went to was the upturned tupperware - eeek!What does that say about me? Pessimist? Always looking for trouble?

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates