Tracking the Tunes

Tonight I was looking for the sounds from my favorite alcohol commercials. They catch my ear every single night during The Daily Show & Colbert Report (which has been terrific this week, by the way, with Stephen Colbert "reporting" from Camp Victory in Iraq. Check it out on hulu if you haven't seen it yet.)

First from the Bacardi ad, Matt & Kim. The song seems to fit the "I'm going out tonight!" full-of-possibilities, vibe.
Then Fools by The Dodos caught my ear every time the Miller Chill commercial played, maybe because it sounds so much like Arcade Fire. (See it here.)

What would I do without the internet?? Is there any need that can't be satisfied by the internet? (I did meet my husband online...)

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates