Brunch Club

Blueberry almond pancakes again this morning for the ladies who came for breakfast. Yum.

Saving the money of going out, I called it our Recession Brunch. I also love that there's no wait for a table. That's one of my least favorite feelings: being hungry, in the morning, and hearing there will be a 30 minute wait.

With the temperatures reaching into the 90's this weekend we opted for just looking out onto the front balcony, from the cooler air conditioning.

Next time, I'll have to unpack a few plates of my grandmother's china to suit the gentility of the occasion.

1 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks delicious! Seriously, the picture could be straight out of a gourmet magazine. Sad I missed it!

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates