Hang Some Art

We're lacking commitment in our living room. There's nothing on the walls, except for the television. 20x200 might help remedy the situation. "Great art, $20. Really." is its tagline. And they believe everyone needs art. I agree.

A few of the favorites that I've already window-shopped:

Untitled #10 by Kent Rogowski Part of a series "...created using pieces from over 60 store-bought jigsaw puzzles. Since manufacturers occasionally use the same die to cut more than one puzzle, I was able to use each piece in its proper position within the grid of the puzzle."Red Plastic Plates by Anne ToebbeRawlings by Don Hamerman. And I'm not really even a baseball fan.Verlag 3 by Carol Padberg. Because I'd enjoy deciphering it.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates