The Need to Read

I'm between books. It's a little weird to go bed with just the latest Pottery Barn catalog. I need more.

The last book I finished was so good though, that I'm wondering if the next one can hope to measure up. I recommend The Housekeeper and The Professor by Yoko Ogawa. It's short - I finished it on the plane to South Africa...which was unfortunate since I hadn't brought anything else to read.

Since we just booked a cruise, I will need some good poolside (oceanside? both?) reading! (Not Harry Potter.) It's not until December, so lots of time to cruise the bookshelves. Or to go back to the NPR story that tipped me off to the Housekeeper in the first place.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates