My Decorator is So Easily Distracted!


My decorator is so easily distracted. And by "my decorator" I mean, me.
I made myself a nice little powerpoint slide that helps me stay on track with my inspiration photo (up there in the top left corner) for my workroom.

I have already found a very cheap rug from Overstock.com (nearly $900 cheaper than the expensive one I'd initially liked from Horchow!)

However, then I look around online and find other beautiful things that make me question if I should change direction altogether.

Like these pillows by nakeddecor:Maybe this version might be made to fit?And Jason sits next to me on the couch and asks if I am planning on blogging this room into being done. Hmph.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates