The Final Details: Workroom

The finishing touches (and by that I mean the last things I got around to buying) for my workroom included curtains.

Moonglow is the fanciful name for the faux silk drapes, from Target. (A floor lamp was also picked up in the same trip. Love Target.) The sheen (or moonglow) on the fabric seems to add more light to the room. The hanging bud vase was a housewarming gift from neighbors from our first home in Chicago.Flowers really are the finishing polish to any room.

And I can listen to NPR or my iPod with my new retro clock radio. So retro that it ticks quite loudly, which I had to get used to. Workroom complete. One item crossed off the "To Do" list. Yay! This past weekend I was sewing and trying to find other excuses to put myself in the new workroom, which is a good place to be since most of my unfinished projects involve the sewing machine or some knitting needles.

3 comments:

Andra Sue said...

Everything looks great!!! Nice job, you! And btw, I have two sets of those very curtains in my house (albeit in different colors), along with many lamps from Target. :)

Ellyn said...

I love the final room! The prints are so neatly hung on the wall... if you ever want to take on an extra home decorating project, please come to our house where the walls are still mostly bare! You did such a nice job of balancing everything out with the color scheme.

Ellyn said...

I love the final room! The prints are so neatly hung on the wall... if you ever want to take on an extra home decorating project, please come to our house where the walls are still mostly bare! You did such a nice job of balancing everything out with the color scheme.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates