Chris' Craft

Since dinner was cooking hands-free in the crock pot on Christmas day, I was open to work on little projects in my work room.

First, there was the Gingerbread Man Ornament. With a terrifically wicked streak, since he has already been nibbled.

It looked even more sinister when I was pinning him together.I think he might work very well as a little wine bottle topper hostess gift, too. My second project was a living room couch pillow, of fabric I picked up on the swap table at a Chicago Craft Social. The black part of the design is velvety! A new cell phone holder made of felt, which should help with the Droid's habit of ejecting its battery door every other day. The lace also came from the swap table. I hope this makes it easier to find my cellphone in my bag too.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates