Project in Progress: Neck Warmer

Despite the start of winter, I'm still working on my knitted neck warmer (with yarn from Portland, OR!) Just as my summer scarf was ready for winter, does anyone want to place bets on my winter neckwarmer being ready for spring?

I laughed out loud (which collected a few interested glances, since I was on the train) when I saw this picture online with a neck warmer pattern. Despite the coziness of their necks, these fellows still seem pretty cold. And odd. Really odd.

I went with a different pattern, from Knitty Keen, not only because her model (and husband) looks far more cheery. I look forward to adding my own neckwarmer to the album...maybe in July.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates