Best Laugh Today

The person I've probably laughed the most and longest with over my lifetime is my sister. And it had me giggling uncontrollably when I skyped Juliet this morning and saw she'd somehow turned herself into a kitten. "Do you know that you are a kitten?" I asked.She turned into a corgi and then a cartoon character until she figured out the Skype plug-in. It was hilarious.
I'd love to find it for myself too. The kitten even furrowed its brows as Juliet tried to turn it off. So cute.

1 comments:

jck said...

Skype - tools - options - video settings - select webcam - Live!Cam Virtual

It is disturbing that it defaulted to that when I answered your call. Again, it is a good thing that it wasn't a business call. You might not have noticed, but the kitty moved its head and lips as I moved mine. Creepy.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates