Because I Can't Decide

Because I can never decide, and sometimes more is better, I am enjoying a glass of Seven Daughters white wine this evening. Yum, yum, yum. It's a mix of seven different grapes: French Colombard, Chardonnay, Riesling, Symphony, Orange Muscat, Gew├╝rztraminer and Sauvignon Blanc (so says their website). And yes, their marketing guesses that you as a woman saw the label and thought, "Oooh, daughters, that's me!" But, it is. (Even though the website photos are a little cheesy.)

A wine purist might suggest that this just mushes everything together that you can't truly appreciate any one, but I like it. And isn't this what drinking wine should sort of be about? Especially when today's calorie count also allows for a glass, by my guess.

They also have a contest to write in and say why you and three girlfriends deserve a weekend in New York City. I'll have to think about this, but yes, we deserve it. I'd need a trip for at least eight though!

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates