A Girl's Best Friend

Others may disagree, but I don't think you can have enough jewelry. (Like you didn't know that about me anyway.)

Which is why I covet the Pier 1 Hayworth Jewelry Armoire.

I stalk it whenever I'm at Pier 1, waiting for the day that they say it's 75% off, then considering how I'd convince Jason that a jewelry box that rivals furniture -- that IS furniture -- is at all reasonable. I was very hopeful months ago, hearing a rumor that Pier 1 was going out of business...but it was unfounded because it's apparently World Market that was going under instead. I was dancing on the wrong grave.

Besides, I'd need the necklace to match it.

And maybe the shoes too.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates