Friending Failbook

I'm still not sure about Facebook. And then something odd inevitably happens, like my dentist wanting to "friend" me that just reinforces my suspicion. Or not being able to reach my friend on the phone to ask for a ride home while stranded due to a train delay, but then see her comment on my facebook status, (lamenting my situation) five minutes later. (Allison! :)

Failbook.com reminds me that there are far odder and funnier Facebook moments. While its mission statement might purport to connect us with our old friends, Facebook does also offers more irony and humor.
Watching my cousin and uncle debate politics is also funny. That and the photos of niece June, keep me coming back to Facebook.
Which reminds me, I need to update my profile photo!

1 comments:

Neil said...

I know that we are both more than happy to entertain!

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates