Countdown!

The countdown has taken on momentum and before I know it, Jason and I will be boarding a plane for India.

I'm using a tote bag in the workroom to set aside the things I'd later probably forget to bring and stuff I've been requisitioning for weeks like bug spray, travel pillows and the like.

If only there was a way to know now what I will inevitably forget later. There's always a small moment of relief when I realize the one thing that I did forget and it passes. "Oh, that's all, just my headphones. I can buy those in the airport. If that's all it is, what a relief."

1 comments:

JCK said...

I know what you mean about the headphones. I always ask myself : wallet? passport? cellphone? keys?
Everything else is superfluous or replaceable.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates