Solid as a Rock

Every time I'm pulling out my laptop and the ziploc bag that reveals too much of my personal hygiene habits to strangers at the airport, I wonder if we're doomed to travel with 3 ounce bottles in a 1 quart plastic bag forever.

What I miss the most in my travels (besides having room to steal hotel shampoo) is perfume.

It occurs to me that I have ignored the perfume solid industry for too long. If they can do it with deodorant, why not perfume?

L'Occitane Bergamont Tea Solid
Target and Sonia Kashuk have some options, though not with terrific ratings.On the upscale side, Marc Jacobs incorporates his perfume into flirty jewelry. How crazy fun do "Red Fruits, Rum, Vanilla, Musk, Peach, Tangerine, Licorice and Hawthorn" sound in Crazylibellule and the Poppies' Poule de Luxe Vanilla Pom d'Amour?I think I'd likely end up with one of their flavors, since there's also the "Grapefruit, Peach, Pineapple, Lime, Lemon, Cedar, Orange, Blackcurrant, Musk, and Jasmine" of their Shanghaijava Ananas Imperial. I fall hard just reading about scents.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates