Yeah, I Wear Hats

There's really not enough imagination in adult life. That's why I love this Target commercial. And yeah, it kind of makes me want a hat.

I am mostly guilty of imagining myself a spy when I put on a trench coat and stand quietly on a train platform. Also, a princess when I am forced to sit in a meeting that is completely dull... you never saw Princess Diana yawn during the ridiculous number of ceremonies, presentations, and children's performances she had to sit through. This also reminds me to sit up straight, since the first step to imagining yourself a princess is good posture.
With the right hat though, I could fancy myself in the English countryside too.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates