Faces in Places

As a kid on long car trips I took to imagining the front of every car as a face, with a personality. Together the cars on the road were part of a large gangster network of sorts, with good and evil. Maybe I've mentioned this before.

It's probably why even today I smile to myself discovering that the two bolts on the weight machine at the gym, and the half-circle groove for the moving weight, make a secret smiley face. The face is delighted because all day it swings back and forth driven by the exercise of others. Wheeee!

The Happy Chair is Happy website is a library of these discoveries, sure to help me keep smiling.

No surprise, it's from the LOLCats guys.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates