Things Stalking Me on the Internet

Darn cookies! Spend a little time window shopping on Overstock.com or Zappos.com and those shoes are prancing around the internet following you everywhere.

Here's the rug I thought might be a foundation for redecorating the guest room. It just showed up the page recapping celebrity Golden Globe fashions.

And the pouf that was a cheap deal for a finishing touch for my workroom. But it's MUSTARD YELLOW! I think I'd rather have bronze, or white, but this guy shows up next to my email in-box with steady loyalty.

Just going back to Overstock to re-visit these items means I've likely bought another week in their company, as they eavesdrop on everything else I do on the internet.

1 comments:

3lennons said...

Not sure if Cookies and brilliant or scary!

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates