We Have a Blizzard!


It's been snowing since this morning, and just a few minutes ago there was lightening. Lightening means the chance of THUNDERSNOW! A term I'd never heard before today. And I just heard it!

My walk home from the train was a bit of a challenge, holding my hood down tight to my head.

Snow has been blowing horizontally all night in a crazy mad mess.

Sure enough, today's flights to Connecticut (and lots of other places) were canceled.

I'm thinking tomorrow will be spent fighting for a spot on the corporate VPN with everyone else working from home. Ensconced inside, making some hot chocolate, with Teedie taking the occasional inconvenient stroll across my laptop keyboard.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates