Meet The Baby

Goofing around one night, I played with a "what will your child look like?" photo morpher found online. (Probably best that I didn't know about this when I was single, should it have become a criteria to run all match.com candidates through.)

Taking this photo of me and Jason in India...The website predicted this as the face of our son.(That is supposed to be a little boy, though Jason insists it looks like a girl. How much can you expect from a free internet toy? At first it did accidentally think we were African-American, so this was an improvement!)

He's also apparently a pirate. I think we'd hoped for more, like scientist, professional athlete, architect or author. I just hope his career doesn't take him to Somalia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he! I loved his first "photo(s)" even before we could see his precious little face!
Nancy

JCK said...

Your boy will be way better looking - and hopefully not a mischievous pirate!

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates