Beat That

For when I'm back on the running road again (since I took a break with baby on board) I bookmarked jog.fm. A brilliant idea to serve up songs with the beat that matches your mile time.

What's funny is that a lot of the songs that came up for me (no log-in just to browse!) are songs already on my workout mix. e.g. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc and Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks.

This made me wonder, did I intuitively pick songs to match my pace? Or was I pacing myself to my songs? Maybe I should try faster songs to see if my feet would be more motivated?

Until then, it'll be mostly my yoga instructor's playlist for Saturday morning yoga classes. She's a big Sting fan. I haven't heard so much Sting since college.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates