Be Happy

Trying to do self-coaching and get myself a little cheerier...which is hard to do when I go to bed and spend about two hours adjusting and re-adjusting pillows until I get a measure of comfort. Suffice to say I've watched more odd-hours CNN lately than ever before, which is likely just preparation for baby.

But I'm trying to think of the things that I can't resist.

Keyboard cat


This picture of penguins that I emailed Jason early in our online dating experience to show him what Antarctica had looked like. Jason asked, "So which penguin won the staring contest?"

There are a thousand more things to think about at 1,000 Awesome Things. I agree with hoods, drinking from the hose, and particularly, right now: "That moment just before you fall asleep when you know you’re about to fall asleep."

I'd also add the morning I woke up and momentarily forgot I was pregnant and thought my stomach was just my regular, non-watermelon stomach for a moment. That was nice. (By the way, do not google image search "watermelon stomach." Ick.)

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates