Mother Load

I left work today thinking about the literal (and figurative) burdens of being a worker, mom, and wife.  See my burden: dry cleaning, laptop back pack, messenger bag disguising breast pump, and obscured behind dry cleaning was also my lunch bag - to allow me to work through lunch.  I'm a freaking burro, people! It was so noteworthy that I had to snap a pic in the in reflection of the elevator doors.
Years ago I was picking up some stuff for a work event at a convenience store and I was apparently so expertly balancing my load of goods that another woman commented, "I can tell you must be a mom!"  At the time I wasn't, but now I totally know what she meant.  With all that load, note that I still did have a free hand for my phone.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates