Exactly, Pinterest

Blogging and all the crafts that Pinterest has to offer are still things I have little time for, although I did recently make this "bro-quet" for Jason for Valentine's Day.
With a little planning, an early morning stop at the grocery store, and hasty assembly at my desk, I had Valentine's Day complete.  It was with some embarrassment that I had to explain to the guy whose office is opposite mine what I was up to, and that it was on my lunch break, for the record.  Our CEO even stopped by and was full of compliments for my work.  I was a little chagrined, since I do feel like I have done more strategic, important and impactful work in my tenure here...but hey, I guess any positive attention should be accepted with gratitude?
Most importantly, Jason enjoyed it.  And our cat destroyed it that night.

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates