The C.W.hat?

Who knew there was a new network? The CW, is an amalgamation of the WB and UPN, which both apparently ceased operations last week. An answer to the question of 'if I died, would you miss me?' for them, since I totally hadn't noticed or heard they were leaving my television dial.
But I was curiously wondering when the next season of America's Next Top Model might start when the UPN link passed me off to this new network site. (BTW, ANTM starts tonight, Weds, 8 EST/7 Central, which means I'll have to hustle to the early train home!)Unfortunately, I think that there might also be a Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy (CAPS) meeting in our neighborhood tonight, which Jason and I considered attending to contribute positively to the rebirth of our neighborhood. (If we decide to buy in Rogers Park, it'll help the property value. And our upstairs neighbor is trying to encourage to buy her place when she retires soon. As the sole renters in the building, we must have a potential buyer target marked on our backs.)
Mmm, America's Next Top Model or fighting crime and making the streets safer? This is a dilemma where TiVo would help immensely.
Comments