Bon Homage
Instead of 'bon voyage' we say 'bon homage' I guess for our return home today. (I know that's not even near correct!) There are many pictures to share, as well as the thoughts of the first time "cruiser."
Tonight, although I am looking forward to the comfort of my own bed, I will miss not being greeted by a cheeky towel animal. 
Here are a few scenes from our bon voyage last week, including stone crab legs at my Aunt Marion & Uncle Glenn's Tampa kitchen table the night before.
Luggage waiting to board.
The view from the top of the ship.
The waiting deck chairs on the lido deck.
Tonight, although I am looking forward to the comfort of my own bed, I will miss not being greeted by a cheeky towel animal. 
Here are a few scenes from our bon voyage last week, including stone crab legs at my Aunt Marion & Uncle Glenn's Tampa kitchen table the night before.
The waiting deck chairs on the lido deck.

Comments