Best Laugh Today
The person I've probably laughed the most and longest with over my lifetime is my sister. And it had me giggling uncontrollably when I skyped Juliet this morning and saw she'd somehow turned herself into a kitten. "Do you know that you are a kitten?" I asked.
She turned into a corgi and then a cartoon character until she figured out the Skype plug-in. It was hilarious.
I'd love to find it for myself too. The kitten even furrowed its brows as Juliet tried to turn it off. So cute.
She turned into a corgi and then a cartoon character until she figured out the Skype plug-in. It was hilarious. I'd love to find it for myself too. The kitten even furrowed its brows as Juliet tried to turn it off. So cute.


Comments
It is disturbing that it defaulted to that when I answered your call. Again, it is a good thing that it wasn't a business call. You might not have noticed, but the kitty moved its head and lips as I moved mine. Creepy.