Treasure Hunt
Want to go on a beautiful and delightful treasure hunt? Search for "coral" on the Anthropologie website. Coral is a universally flattering color, so say Stacy & Clinton of "What Not to Wear." You might want to try it yourself, as it works very nicely for me.A few of my very favorites:
1. Sunrise & Midnight Dress
2. Scarlet Macaw Bag
3. Coral Grove Quilt
4. Smoldering Hues Shower Curtain
I might consider this one if I were still in my "bachelorette" apartment. Sometimes I regret that I didn't take enough advantage of the opportunity to go completely over the top in decor when I lived alone. This would never fly in married life. I also mean that I would never subject Jason to facing something so frilly every morning. When I play through the scenario of asking his thoughts on this one it is laughable. (But sadly I probably felt like I didn't have the money when I was single! Or maybe I was waiting to get married to "invest" in my housewares via a wedding registry. It's sad that we don't have life to live again so that we can remember these things for another time.)


Comments
http://www.oliverands.com/blog/
and lo and behold and coral ruffled halter top for babies! You are so up on the trends, Claire :)