Meet The Baby
Goofing around one night, I played with a "what will your child look like?" photo morpher found online. (Probably best that I didn't know about this when I was single, should it have become a criteria to run all match.com candidates through.)
Taking this photo of me and Jason in India...
The website predicted this as the face of our son.
(That is supposed to be a little boy, though Jason insists it looks like a girl. How much can you expect from a free internet toy? At first it did accidentally think we were African-American, so this was an improvement!)
He's also apparently a pirate. I think we'd hoped for more, like scientist, professional athlete, architect or author. I just hope his career doesn't take him to Somalia.
Taking this photo of me and Jason in India...
The website predicted this as the face of our son.
(That is supposed to be a little boy, though Jason insists it looks like a girl. How much can you expect from a free internet toy? At first it did accidentally think we were African-American, so this was an improvement!) He's also apparently a pirate. I think we'd hoped for more, like scientist, professional athlete, architect or author. I just hope his career doesn't take him to Somalia.


Comments
Nancy