Let's Brainstorm
There has to be a reason I need the Hello Kitty duct tape sold at Target.
I did not buy it, which showed some rare restraint for a Target outing.
However I am not going to comment on the many other things that did end up in my cart, despite a pre-meditated list that did not include them.
And of course, I returned home to realize later that the cats need more food. Am I ready for a child?
I did not buy it, which showed some rare restraint for a Target outing. However I am not going to comment on the many other things that did end up in my cart, despite a pre-meditated list that did not include them.
And of course, I returned home to realize later that the cats need more food. Am I ready for a child?


Comments
You'll figure the baby thing out, everyone else does. :)