I Might Even Consider It

I know I made fun of the ridiculous and goofy wedding cake toppers, but here are some that I might consider, ...if we were having a wedding cake.
They come as singletons too, for everyday, or maybe cupcakes. How can you not love the scarf and beret?

From Ann Wood Handmade.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your infatuation with birds is starting to alarm me. :)
That Girl! said…
Cute, but expensive! Okay and coming from the girl who peddles pricey jeans thats saying a lot!

But wait, as someone who has never gotten married do cake toppers usually run about $270.00 a pop?? I think maybe everything is different when it comes to prices of things for weddings
Andra Sue said…
FWIW, I think it cost quite a lot to put flowers and ribbon on my wedding cake, but we didn't have a topper.

Popular Posts