Blizzard???!


This might be my first blizzard. It's scheduled to arrive tonight. This is not just the exaggerated claim, "ooooh, it's a blizzard out there!" No, legitimately a little message ran across the bottom of the TV screen and a shrill beep interrupted 24 to advise me that a blizzard warning is in effect.
I understand, primarily from the alarmed hearsay of my co-workers, that what particularly defines a blizzard is high winds and blowing snow. Maybe really low temperatures too.
(I thought the photo above from ChicagoTribune.com was adorable. But thankfully our building has a guy that does a rocking job on shoveling up.)
Leaving me to shop for Jamaica vacations from my couch. And the right attire too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
are you guys going to Jamaica?? Sounds like a great idea. Did the Mister get his passport?
Claire said…
I am considering Jamaica. Or anywhere sunny and beachy.

And F_I_N_A_L_L_Y Jason got in line for his passport today. I am packing his bags tonight. ;)

Popular Posts