Next Home Project
As noted before, Jason and I contemplate what to do about our long, undecorated hallway. This seems like a cheap, easy and fun idea.
Although this was found on the internet and meant as an ironic joke, I actually think it's a good idea. I like the idea of making our own pedestrian photos into art that you might find in Urban Outfitters. It's also a less obvious way of putting up some favorite memories on the wall.
I started playing with this photo from our cruise.
Or how about this photo from the Rose Bowl?
As you can see, I'll have to settle on the right antique treatment to make the pictures consistent, and coming up with text I can live with might be a little tough.
Although this was found on the internet and meant as an ironic joke, I actually think it's a good idea. I like the idea of making our own pedestrian photos into art that you might find in Urban Outfitters. It's also a less obvious way of putting up some favorite memories on the wall. I started playing with this photo from our cruise.
Or how about this photo from the Rose Bowl?
As you can see, I'll have to settle on the right antique treatment to make the pictures consistent, and coming up with text I can live with might be a little tough.

Comments