Chasing Rainbows
Since we may remember the frustration I experienced trying to get my hands on Liberty of London for Target merch, I have tried to turn away from all the Missoni for Target ads. No need to get myself disappointed again.
I do know how to crochet now, so maybe there's a chance to make my own Missoni-inspired baby blanket, via OhDeeDoh. (Someday, when I get sleep again..?)
I won't go so far as L.A. stylist, Rachel Zoe, who is pushing her newborn around in a Missoni stroller. The base of this stroller costs $880 via Neiman Marcus. Seems like some people have too much money to spend responsibly, doesn't it?
I already have what I call my "sofa blanket," a rainbow blanket knit from yarn scraps, which we can say is Missoni-inspired. (Seen here keeping Aunt Courtney warm while she snuggles Calvin.) I call it a sofa blanket because it's long and narrow, perfect for couch-lying. I pretend this was intentional, but really I intended a square blanket, but just got a little tired of knitting.
Viola: sofa blanket! And it was free.
I do know how to crochet now, so maybe there's a chance to make my own Missoni-inspired baby blanket, via OhDeeDoh. (Someday, when I get sleep again..?)I won't go so far as L.A. stylist, Rachel Zoe, who is pushing her newborn around in a Missoni stroller. The base of this stroller costs $880 via Neiman Marcus. Seems like some people have too much money to spend responsibly, doesn't it?
I already have what I call my "sofa blanket," a rainbow blanket knit from yarn scraps, which we can say is Missoni-inspired. (Seen here keeping Aunt Courtney warm while she snuggles Calvin.) I call it a sofa blanket because it's long and narrow, perfect for couch-lying. I pretend this was intentional, but really I intended a square blanket, but just got a little tired of knitting.
Viola: sofa blanket!

Comments