The Flashback Episode
This is the post that is just like that episode of The Facts of Life,(or The Cosby Show or Friends, or whatever sitcom) where there's really no new material, just revisiting of the time Tootie accidentally came across a piece of paper listing each girl's IQ score or when Mrs. Garrett had to substitute teach sex ed. Accordingly, there's no new content here, just a reflections on my previous material.
I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that "What Shamu Taught me..." is still the NYT most e-mailed article. I guess the readers of Clairest do have impact. Nice work, guys.
Also in an eerie, "does my manager know about my blog??!" incident: today my director gave me a recognition reward for my work on that 5 Dysfunctions Book. When he confirmed with an informal survey of my peers that I was indeed the only person who read the book, he gave me another.
I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that "What Shamu Taught me..." is still the NYT most e-mailed article. I guess the readers of Clairest do have impact. Nice work, guys.
Also in an eerie, "does my manager know about my blog??!" incident: today my director gave me a recognition reward for my work on that 5 Dysfunctions Book. When he confirmed with an informal survey of my peers that I was indeed the only person who read the book, he gave me another.

Comments