Unsolicited Product Endorsement

I would like to introduce you my new favorite gum. But also my nemesis. This is the first gum I've had where my jaw gets tired before the flavor goes away. Oh the humanity: It's sad as I find myself tossing out pieces of bubblegum that still have flavor, but I cry "uncle" to its minty chewy power. The swell bonus is that although just a little bitty piece, this gum is also lovely for blowing bubbles. Again, why this gum is my nemesis. I put a piece in my mouth while sitting at my desk, go to a meeting, and then find myself blowing bubbles in front of Directors, VP's and Managers. Climbing the corporate ladder and chewing bubble gum at the same time is a matter of significant coordination. Some play concert piano, others can do complex trigonometry without a thought, and there's yet to be a practical and money-making application for inflating bubbles the size of one's own head.
Bubble blowing is my lifelong secret gift. I remember the day I learned how to blow bubbles, practicing in the car while Mom drove us home, and then running next door to Mrs. Urbanski's house to show off my new talent. (This makes me realize what a tolerant neighbor we had: who interrupts their day when a little girl comes knocking on the door to explain that she's just figured out bubble gum?)
By the way, what bubblegum product webpage could be better than one that has a link at the bottom, entitled Free Gum? This must be the true purpose of the internet: free stuff.
Post-Script: Please note that this is the "soft chew" version of Dentyne Ice.

Comments

Popular Posts