Where Do I Sign the Adoption Papers?
I'm not sure which is the bigger impulse:
1. To adopt one of these *adorable!!!!* sloths from a sloth orphanage on Costa Rica. (I can only imagine what the cats would think.)
2. To wish to be reincarnated as a sloth someday. If my eczema follows me into a second life, their claws appear perfect for getting that itch.
Watch the video, smile, and wish you were a sloth too. Also, note sweet Lady & the Tramp moment.
Thank you, Cute Overload for making me smile. The last fellow in his little hanging wicker chair is irresistible.
1. To adopt one of these *adorable!!!!* sloths from a sloth orphanage on Costa Rica. (I can only imagine what the cats would think.)
2. To wish to be reincarnated as a sloth someday. If my eczema follows me into a second life, their claws appear perfect for getting that itch.
Watch the video, smile, and wish you were a sloth too. Also, note sweet Lady & the Tramp moment.
Thank you, Cute Overload for making me smile. The last fellow in his little hanging wicker chair is irresistible.


Comments
But they'd have so much in common: namely, napping 10 of 12 hours a day.