Brainstorm with Little Direction: Bathrooms

Why can't we have these in America?
Heated towel racks. They're all over Europe, and who doesn't like a nice warm towel?
I'll have to add this to the list of things I want in the home that we someday buy. (We saw one potential home that had heated floor tiles in the bathroom. My toes ache for that. The cheapest substitute is snuggling my toes into the bathroom rug just after I pull it out of the dryer.)

I also can't wait to have a 'forever home' so that I can buy expensive bathroom towels, the best I can find. (Hopefully 'the best' are not the most expensive, or maybe not expensive at all.) What I really want is fluffy, soft, and absorbent.

And to further my bathroom brainstorm: If we buy our current place, this wallpaper might be cute, since we have boring square white tiles, with black trim. They remind me of the old school tiles we had in our house growing up (of course those were an odd mix of seafoam green and maroon... so it could be worse.)
It's fun to search flickr to see what other people have done with their black and white tile bathrooms. I suggested big black and white stripes and Jason looked at me like I was batty. (That happens at least 2x everyday.)

I love this delicate grey bathroom too, it looks so clean, airy and serene.

Comments

Andra Sue said…
I like the green one! But then, you've seen my house, so you're probably not surprised. ;)

No condo yet, I take it?
Claire said…
Nope, no condo yet.
A few possibilities, but nothing with everything that we need and want.
Our biggest rate-limiting factor has been finding homes that are walking distance to our train station.
Ellyn said…
I like the green one, too!

Popular Posts