You Are Beautiful

I saw this on an extended friend's blog, and I love its serendipity and good intention.
You Are Beautiful
The intention behind this project is to reach beyond ourselves as individuals to make a difference by creating moments of positive self realization. We're just attempting to make the world a little better....Projects like these make a difference in the world by catching us in the midst of daily life and creating moments of positive self realization.


It reminds me of the graffiti'd train overpasses in our neighborhood growing up. There was more often the 'tagging' of someone's name, but it was always a pleasant surprise to look up and see something like "I love you tracy."
And I like the idea of an unexpected interruption of the inner dialog that is saying, "You need to go to the gym," "You should call your aunt," "You're never going to finish in time," and then a stranger's voice whispers, "You are beautiful."

Comments