Living in Your Favorite Moments

Apartment Therapy is so full of good ideas. It's easy to be inspired there. If only my decorating talent, change purse, and patience for DIY, could keep up with my dreams.
And as we near the home-buying commitment (ever closer, but nothing official to report just yet - don't want to jinx anything) it's even more tempting to dream about the possibilities.
Since regular readers will know that the one thing I am likely MOST eager to do with a home I own is put some paint color on the walls. So this Apartment Therapy idea to pull a color palette from favorite photographs is inspiring. What a terrific way to feel like you're living inside a perfectly captured moment of time.

These are their examples:


This is my attempt using one of my favorite photos from our wedding:
When I dug into it, I was surprised by how many colors there were to find in this photo. And I shouldn't have been surprised that there were so many colors I liked.

Comments

Popular Posts