Little Things I Like
I was born in the Year of the Rabbit, so I have a small affection for bunny rabbits. (For amusement, check out the Disapproving Rabbits blog.) I also like calling the bunny rabbits, and not just bunnies or rabbits.
Jason was born in the Year of the Tiger. Reading our Chinese Zodiacs is fun, though I take it with as my seriousness as my fortune cookie predictions.
Rabbit Year
You are the kind of person, that people like to be around affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor.
Tiger Year
You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.


Comments