A Bit of Wise Whimsy?
It's probably a good thing that Crate & Barrel doesn't sell this lamp. On impulse, I'd be tempted to register for it. Look, he's so cute.
I'd put it on my desk, where it might offer its wisdom, in addition to its illumination.
We still haven't decided on a new home, but I have already pulled together some ideas how I'd turn our guest room into an office/sitting room. (Don't worry Guests, that's a pull-out couch.)
I really would like this swank chair, from Target:

Ok, maybe I'll change my mind about the owl tomorrow, but I've liked that chair for a month now.
I'd put it on my desk, where it might offer its wisdom, in addition to its illumination. We still haven't decided on a new home, but I have already pulled together some ideas how I'd turn our guest room into an office/sitting room. (Don't worry Guests, that's a pull-out couch.)

I really would like this swank chair, from Target:
Ok, maybe I'll change my mind about the owl tomorrow, but I've liked that chair for a month now.


Comments