She's Crafty
etsy.com - a craft fair at your convenience, without having to pay for parking, jostle amongst the crowd to get into the warm little booth, and they take PayPal. Hand-crafted and unique, without always being expensive. This can be encouraging after trips to the mall that yield that same products in store after store, of sometimes dubious foreign manufacture.
Brown Tea Cups I'm stalking them for their beauty, although I don't particularly need them in my home. (I wonder if I should become one of those massively organized Martha-Stewart types that hoard gifts in their homes, waiting for the perfect gift giving occasion. I love giving unique gifts.)
Over 23,000 pages of Jewelry (A weird number made of Scrabble tiles.)
Something for Baby (After watching my friend lose her 10 week old's pacifer on the sidewalk, I think she might be getting this.)
Adorable Hat (A wonder I made it through winter without ordering this, but my head measured too small. Good thing I have a small head, I guess?)
Ring Dishes (I want this for myself, but what's the perfect customized inscription?)
And the whimsical: until Etsy I had no idea of what 'amigurumi' meant, but now I think it's adorable. Sadly many of these little crocheted creatures on the etsy market are just patterns, and my crocheting skills would have very far to go before these fellas were created.
Brown Tea Cups I'm stalking them for their beauty, although I don't particularly need them in my home. (I wonder if I should become one of those massively organized Martha-Stewart types that hoard gifts in their homes, waiting for the perfect gift giving occasion. I love giving unique gifts.)
Over 23,000 pages of Jewelry (A weird number made of Scrabble tiles.)Something for Baby (After watching my friend lose her 10 week old's pacifer on the sidewalk, I think she might be getting this.)

Adorable Hat (A wonder I made it through winter without ordering this, but my head measured too small. Good thing I have a small head, I guess?)

Ring Dishes (I want this for myself, but what's the perfect customized inscription?)


Comments