We Got a Kitten

And after days like I had today, I wish she wasn't so adept at timidly hiding under the bed. I needed a kitten snuggle.
Her name is Piper. One of Jason's coworkers was trying to find her a home after she wandered into their apartment after being left by a stray cat who'd had a litter. It's a little unclear whether she belonged to the stray or was part of another coincidental litter.
She seems to be getting along well with our big cat, Teedie. I think she likes him a lot more than he likes her. She pulls a very funny move where she weaves under his tummy, Harlem Globetrotter style almost. He stops mid-stride, totally perplexed.
After we first brought Teedie home everyone had insisted we get another cat...which would have been helpful to know before getting the first cat. After seeing him dart upstairs to visit with our neighbor's cats whenever he gets the chance, it seemed like he might enjoy a friend.


Oh yeah, can anyone recommend a digital camera with better stability control? You'd think I was belly-dancing while taking these photos - so blurry!

Comments