The Ex
Am I the only person in America who maybe feels a little guilty that I'm enjoying The Colbert Report more than The Daily Show? That the Daily Show with Jon Stewart is now just the intro to The Colbert Report? That The Daily Show seems actually kind of serious (and not fake) compared to The Colbert Report?
Stephen Colbert is just so ridiculously funny. He calls Bill O'Reilly "Papa Bear"! He has a baby eagle -- a "steagle" -- at the San Francisco Zoo named for him.
But now who do I think is cuter: Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert? I think the answer is: Jason!! (Love you, babe. U R the best! :)
Post-Script: In doing the Google image search to complete this post, I ran across this photo (below). Is this not the epitome of the celeb photo op? Fans flank on the left and right, gleeful to have caught celeb and asked and been accepted for a photo; celeb with tight-lipped smile, thought-bubble nearly visible, "Ok, I got stuff to do today, can we get this over with already???!"
Post-Script: I'm clearly in the company of great journalists. The New York Post covers Meow Mix House.


Comments